Virginia Education Improvement Tax Credit Scholarship Eligibility
Students are eligible to receive a tax credit scholarship if –
- They are Virginia residents, AND
- They attended a Virginia public school for at least one semester in the current year, or
- They are eligible to enter kindergarten or first grade, or
- They were a resident of Virginia during the preceding year and attended a public school for at least one-half of the year, or
- They were not a resident of Virginia during the preceding year and did not attend a nonpublic school in Virginia, or
- They are a prior recipient of a scholarship foundation scholarship, AND
- Their families meet the income requirements.
Please contact the school of your choice to find out which scholarship foundation they are working with.